Have you ever wondered what lies behind a great wine?
At Cascina Gramolere each bottle of wine is an act of love
Perched on the hills of Monforte d’Alba, a village in Langhe that is world famous for its extraordinary red wines, our farm is open all year round for those who want to have an authentic wine experience.
Small-scale production, a great deal of care
Season after season, we follow the making of our wines in the traditional and homely way, as it was done in the past. Our product is first of all an experience, and that is why we would like to invite you to take part in it.
Visit us at Cascina Gramolere…
…and find out how much work and dedication we devote to each bottle of wine.
Book a visit to our winery and you’ll discover how the finest wines in the world are made: Barolo, Barbera d’Alba, Dolcetto d’Alba, Langhe and Nebbiolo.
Come and visit us
The wine experience at Cascina Gramolere can be a full immersion in the work of the winemaker. In addition to a tour of the wineries we offer:
- Tasting of the wines produced at the Cascina
- Guided tour of the vineyards and the work of viticulture (in Italian, French and English)
- Booking of the wine currently in production and shipping worldwide
- Aperitif in the cellar with typical products from Langhe and our homemade bread
- Special prices for the purchase of Barolo (15.00 €), Barbera (6.00 €) and Dolcetto d’Alba (5.00 €) – we accept all credit cards
- Large parking space
Booking a tour of the cellars is advantageous. Once registered, you will receive a 10% discount coupon to be spent in our online shop.
How Much does it cost?
You can choose between two options:
- Short visit: tasting of our wines served with breadsticks, homemade bread and visit in the cellar – 5 € per person.
- Full visit: tasting of our wines and aperitif with local products such as cold cuts, cheese and snacks, with visit to the cellar and vineyards – 10 € per person.
Book your tour of the winery now and receive a 10% discount coupon to use in our online shop!