The wine experience at Cascina Gramolere can be a full immersion in the work of the winemaker. In addition to a tour of the wineries we offer:
- Tasting of the wines produced at the Cascina
- Guided tour of the vineyards and the work of viticulture (in Italian, French and English)
- Booking of the wine currently in production and shipping worldwide
- Aperitif in the cellar with typical products from Langhe and our homemade bread
- Special prices for the purchase of Barolo DOCG (€ 20.00), Barbera d’Alba DOC (€ 7.00), Dolcetto d’Alba DOC (€ 5.00), Rosato Isabella (€ 5.00) – we accept all credit cards
- Large parking space
Booking a tour of the cellars is advantageous. Once registered, you will receive a 10% discount coupon to be spent in our online shop.
How Much does it cost?
You can choose between two options:
- Short visit: tasting of our wines served with breadsticks, homemade bread and visit in the cellar – 5 € per person.
- Full visit: tasting of our wines and aperitif with local products such as cold cuts, cheese and snacks, with visit to the cellar and vineyards – 10 € per person.
We ask for your personal data to better organize our meeting and keep you informed about our initiatives.